Monday, May 31, 2010

Mamba and NutNut Return!

My sister brought her pigs for me to watch for a few weeks while she moves.  Exciting!  Mamba is a beast, he's tippled in size since I last saw him.  I haven't weighed him, but I estimate he's 3lbs+.   And NutNut has doubled in size at least.

Mamba loafin out in his travel bin.  Look at those beady black shark eyes.

NutNut and Mamba loaf on the bed.  They were tired after the drive up.















Still hangin out.  I was trying to get a good view where you could see Mamba's eye(s), but it looks like this is a picture of NutNut's nuts instead.










Chubs and Rubose visit Mamb and NutNut's cage during floor time.  I dare say Chubs, Nougat, and Mamba all recognize each other.  Commence rumble-fest!









Both have settled in nicely so far.  It's fun to see how they get along - they warble at each other constantly, like Nougat and Mo, and Mamba has separation anxiety when you take NutNut out of the cage.  They're also super loafy when handled, which is awesome.  So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment