Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rearranging & Mo gets a bath

Looks like the new pig is going down with my sister to stay with NutNut and Mamba.  I'm sending her down with the new cage I made for Chubs and Rubose and my extra fleece as she'll need more space.  Chubs and Ru are in a temporary, smaller cage for the night.  Tomorrow I'll get them set up again properly.

I've been at a forum all weekend and hadn't been able to brush Mo out - he had a couple small mats on his belly and was starting to get a little grungy.  It wasn't terrible, but I figured since I'll be away the next couple of days I'd go ahead and give him his bath.


  Slightly grungy Mo.  I love the way his fur falls and floofs all over the place.











He's not super fond of the water, but he's probably the calmest of all my pigs during bath time.











Mo is getting super used to the blow dryer.  He usually decides to lay down once his fur starts to dry. The last time I blow-dried him he raised a back leg when I tickled him so I could dry his belly.









Dry and combed!











His face ruff is still a bit damp here...












All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment