Monday, May 31, 2010

Ru Lump

I turned around the other day to check on Chubs and Ru as their cage sits against the wall behind my desk.  I spotted Chubs right away, but Rubose was nowhere to be seen.  And then I saw a lump.  To my dismay (and amusement), I realized Ru had discovered he could burrow under the fleece.

Ru lump!












Ru lump sneaks up on Chubs!












Ambush!  Chubs does not approve of moving floors.












I'm going to have to find something to hold down the fleece (or change the arrangement, or get another layer) because Rubose loves it under there.  Every time I turn around now there's a lump in the cage, and each time it migrates to a different location.  Good thing today is full cage-cleaning day, I imagine he's already soaked some towels through this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment